Friday, October 16, 2009

Looks Like I'm Going To Have To Start Watching Castle

Oh Captain my Captain!

 

As a huge Nathan Fillion fan, I've known of his ABC series called Castle for some time now, but for one reason or another I haven't gotten around to watching it yet.  However, the show has a new Halloween episode coming up and this picture has leaked to the internet showing us exactly what Nathan's character on the show will be wearing for Halloween. 

 

Hot damn!!!  Even 8 years after Firefly was cancelled, he still looks damned amazing in that uniform.  Wearing that, Nathan Fillion could order me to march to my death and I'd probably follow his commands without a thought otherwise.

 

Goddamnit, I miss Captain Malcolm Reylonds so much.  Can we get another Serenity movie sometime soon?  Please?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Castle is awesome. It is one of my favorite shows and the character of Castle definitely has a bit of Malcolm Reynolds in him. I think you would really enjoy the show. They actually have an amazing group of characters on the show.

    ReplyDelete