Monday, October 12, 2009

Superheroes Use Facebook Too

 That damned Reed Richards is always so full of himself.  I don't blame Doom for hating him so much.

 

They may have super powers or are amazing super-scientists with more gadgets than any one person will ever need, but underneath their capes and tights and masks, superheroes are just regular folks like you and I.  And just like all other regular folks, many of them are avid users of social media sites like Facebook.  These personal profiles offer us an interesting, and sometimes sad look into the private lives of the folks who protect us all from super villains everywhere.

 

Here's a few of my favorites that were cooked up by the folks over at Comics Alliance. You can see the full gallery here.

 

I would personally argue that the One More Day storyline is the stupidest Spider-man story ever.  Even dumber than the Clone Saga.

 

I can't even explain how much I hate Mafia Wars and Farmville and all of those other stupid games I keep having to see my friends updates about.  They drive me insane.

 

At what point will the architects in Gotham start building unbreakable reinforced skylights?  After 1,000 broken skylights, haven't they learned anything yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment