Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yeah, This Is Pretty Much How I See Him

What's that you said about Episode One?  Is Darth Lucas gonna have to stab a bitch?

 

This lovely little image comes to us courtesy of Worth1000.com and their great contest called Putting the Star In Star Wars.

 

If you've never been to Worth 1000 before, you should totally check the site out.  They do photoshopping contests all the time, and some of the topics are incredibly geek friendly, like this particular contest in which you had to photoshop random famous people into the roles of the major Star Wars characters.  Of all of the entries I saw though, this was hands down my favorite.  I'll admit it, I would have been completely ok with Lucas if he had cast himself as Count Dooku in the prequel films.  Afterall, he looks pretty good for the role, don't you agree?

1 comment:

  1. Sweet. Yay new reader. Thanks Mike. You can pimp my site out to anyone, anytime. And as for the pic, I'm just thoroughly amused at how small Lucas' head looks in comparison to his gigantic hands. Yay bad photoshopping.

    ReplyDelete