Monday, June 1, 2009

And In This Corner . . . Darth Vader!!!

I am not in the least bit suprised that Darth Vader's helmet still looks as awesome as it always does.  Actually, I think this version may even be a little cooler than most others.

 

As a fan of both wrestling and Star Wars, it is with much giddyness that I bring you these insanely cool Star Wars Lucha Libre masks.  They are available for free to print over at the official Star Wars website so you can wear them yourself  or give one to your kids or whatever. 

 

I can honestly say that General Greivous has never looked cooler.

 

I do feel the need here to give major kudos to the folks over at the Star Wars website.  These are really cool masks that they're making available for free.  It's a rad move on their part and I have much respect for them because of it.  Keep up the great work guys!

 

(Via BoingBoing)

No comments:

Post a Comment