Thursday, June 11, 2009

That's A Lot Of Smurfing Smurfs!

Where's Gargomel when you need him?  These smurfs are ripe for the plucking!

 

Apparently, there's a ton of Smurfs fans in the Welsh city of Swansea.  I say this because, as you can see in the above photo, there's a lot Smurfing people dressed up as Smurfs there.  In fact, that photo was from a gathering that broke the world record for the most number of people in one place who are all dressed up like Smurfs.

 

I didn't even know that such a record existed, but it does, and now the city of Swansea holds the record at 2,510 Smurfs all hanging out together.  This completely blows away the previous record holder, held by the city of Castleblayney in the county of Monaghan, Ireland.  That Irish Smurf gathering had gotten 1,253 Smurfs together. 

 

If I was one of the Irish Smurfs, I'd be pretty pissed off right now.  Just who do these Welsh upstarts think they are, stealing a pointless world record from the people who invented it in the first place?  It's only inevitable now I suppose that we'll see an escalation in this Smurf gathering contest.  It's your turn Irish Smurfs.  I want to see 3,000 of you little blue people running around the Irish countryside.  Don't let me down.

3 comments:

  1. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. buy lol smurfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! buy lol smurf account

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! buy lol smurf account

    ReplyDelete