Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Super Mario Brothers? Yes Please!!!



 

I really wasn't too impressed with much of what Nintendo had to offer at last week's E3 show in Los Angeles.  The new Mario Galaxy game looked exactly like the old Mario Galaxy game, the Zelda concept art for the new game that was shown looked exactly like the art from Twilight Princess and the new Wii Fit health sensor stuff just bored me to sleep.  Sure, the new Metroid game from Team Ninja looks pretty sweet, but I haven't played any of the last few Metroid games really so this isn't big news to me.

 

However, the above trailer for the new side scrolling Super Mario Brothers game for the Wii definitely caught even my bitter and jaded fanboy eye.  It looks phenomenal!  It's just like the great and classic mario games of old.  It looks like Super Mario World for the SNES.  And you can play it with up to four people???  Fucking Awesome!!!  I'm sold.  When can I buy one?

No comments:

Post a Comment