Saturday, June 13, 2009

Friday Happy Hour

vulcan-death-grip

 

Vulcan Death Grip


 

Recipe:

  • 1 oz Sailor Jerry Rum

  • 1 oz Galliano


 

Sailor Jerry just so happens to be one of my favorite rum drinks ever, so you can imagine my happiness when I saw it as the main ingredient of a shot called the Vulcan Death Grip.  I was so happy that I was even completely willing to overlook the fact that Vulcan's don't actually have a "death grip".  They have a nerve pinch.

 

Spock doesn't kill people when he pinches their necks.  He knocks them out for a short while instead.  Why this is named the Death Grip then makes no sense to me.  The choice of name is completely illogical.  Of course, I'm sure that won't really matter in the long run.  Afterall, If you have enough of these in one night, I'm sure you're bound to start acting rather illogical too.

No comments:

Post a Comment