Thursday, June 11, 2009

Two Very Great (And Very Busy) Posters

game

 

I always love these kinds of posters that show a thousand different things going on all at once.  I don't know why, but they just always amuse me.  So imagine my excitement then when I found not one, but two different posters like that today.  And to top it off, they're about two of my favorite things in the world . . . video games and zombies.

 

The video game poster is pictured above.  You can see a larger version of the image HERE.  It was made by artist Gary Lucken, and it contains references to just about every video game ever made.  Don't believe me?  Just check it out for yourself.  From Starfox's Arwings in the top left corner of the image to Parappa The Rapper throwing down some mad rhymes in the bottom right, this poster has more cool gaming references than I ever would have imagined could fit onto into a single image.  It's amazing.

 

Not to be outdone though, cartoonist Lucy Knisley has created this incredibly adorable image of the inevitable zombie apocalypse.

 

 zombie1

 

To see a bigger version of this great zombie cartoon, click HERE.  Who knew that an army of the walking dead could be so . . . cute?

 

(Via Joystiq and BoingBoing)

1 comment: