Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Suprisingly Hard Star Trek Quiz

Possibly the funniest quiz title ever.

 

Mental Floss has once again created an absolutely hilarious quiz entitled Star Trek Character OR Over-The-Counter Erectile Dysfunction Pill in which you have to determine if the name given is for some strangely named alien from Star Trek, or is a pill to make men's junk hard for long periods of time.

 

The quiz is actually suprisingly difficult too.  I only got 4 out of 10.  Being a big fan of Trek, I thought I would do better.  I guess it just never occured to me how much some Trek names sound like Erectile Dysfunction pills.  Or maybe the people who make the pills have purposely named their pills in a Star Trek fashion in an attempt to subconsciously win over Trek fan boy customers.  Hmmmm, this could go either way.

 

As for the headline I wrote for this post . . . I'm sorry.  I couldn't help myself.  It was just too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment