Thursday, June 11, 2009

If There Was A Single App That Would Make Me Want An iPhone, It Would Probably Be This One

 

communicator

 

I don't own an iPhone.  I"ve never really had any desire to own an iPhone either.  However, upon finding out about this incredibly amazing iPhone app that turns your phone into a classic 60's Star trek Communicator, I suddenly find myself with a strong desire to own this phone.  If only it wasn't for that annoying AT&T contract you have to sign.

 

Seriously though, hot damn this thing looks awesome.  Just imagine how cool it would be to have to flip your phone open in total Kirk style when your friends call.  Damn you cool app makers for making me want to buy a stupidly expensive phone just so I can pretend I'm getting calls from the USS Enterprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment