Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Geek Item Of The Week - 09/01/09

I'm getting hungry just looking at that green gummi goodness.

 

The Five Pound Gummy Bear

 

Behold the glory that is five whole pounds of Gummi Beary Goodness!  It is truly the Godzilla of the Gummi Bear world. 

 

This gigantic Gummi will cost you $40, but that's totally a bargain when you consider that it is the equivalent of 1,400 normal sized Gummi Bears.  For god's sake, the thing packs an amazing calorie count of 12,600 calories!!!  If you want to gain weight super fast, you'd better buy two of them.

 

Currently, the Gummi's are only available in the color Green.  The Blue and the Red ones are currently sold out, but that's fine because anyone with taste knows that the Green are the best of the bunch anyways.

 

Just imagine the joy of getting to bite off this guy's tasty green ears, or ripping off one of his limbs to give to your friends. 

 

In fact, I like this bear so much, I'll even create a contest for it.  I'll give away a free Geek-tastic t-shirt to the first person who sends me a video of them personally eating a whole five pound bear in one sitting.

3 comments:

  1. Dude. They are 30 dollars a piece! That's a lot to pay just to throw up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patrick!!! Now I am going to have nightmares about being chased and eaten by a 5lb Gummy Bear. That is just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck me man, 30$ is insane, but I think that Pat, Matt, and I should each attempt to eat one while getting hammered at a Halloween party this year for an excellent G-T article.

    ReplyDelete