Saturday, September 5, 2009

More steampunk! More steampunk!



 

To be released October 20 this year.

 

After watching the trailer you may think some of the character designs look familiar. If it does, good on you. It's the same creators of the Final Fantasy port series to the DS. By which I mean when they released Final Fantasy 1-6 with the 3D battles and maps.

 

Your airship is customizable with engines and weapons and as seen in the trailer, actual special attacks that can be performed by the ship itself.

 

And battle engines does make me reminise on Final Fantasy games and combo attacks like Chrono Trigger and lesser known Saga Frontier.

 

This is on my pre-order list and since I don't expect this to be heavily marketed in the next month, I thought I'd share some knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment