Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Return Of Friday Happy Hour

It's only a matter of time really

 

It's been a few weeks since I've posted a Friday Happy Hour installment, and for that I am sorry.  I did promise a while back though that this feature was still going to be a part of this site, and I don't mean to disappoint.  I know it's taken a while, but here we finally are with yet another wonderful recipe to help you enjoy your weekend.

 

This week's drink recipe was chosen in honor of the biggest geek news that's happened in quite a while.  I'm speaking of course of the purchase of Marvel Comics by the Walt Disney Company.  If there was any one bit of nerd news that made geeks all over the world suddenly feel like they needed a stiff drink, it was that one.  So, to commemorate this historic event, I offer you the following tasty beverage.

 

The Mickey Mouse


 

Recipe:

 

  • 2 oz Vodka

  • 3 oz Tomato Juice

  • 1 dash Lemon Juice

  • 1/2 tsb Worcestershire Sauce

  • 2-3 drops Tabasco Sauce

  • 1 Wedge Lemon


 

Mixing Instructions:

 

  • Shake all ingredients (except lime wedge) with ice 

  • Strain into an old-fashioned glass over ice cubes

  • Add salt and pepper to taste

  • Add the wedge of lime

  • Serve


No comments:

Post a Comment