Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friday Happy Hour

sissy1

 

The Sissy Klingon


 

I know I post a lot of Star Trek themed drinks here for Friday Happy Hour.  I just can't help myself, especially when they have such awesome names as the Sissy Klingon.  The very moment I read the drink's name, my mind instantly flashed on the above photo of Mr. Worf from the Next Generation episode when Q made the crew all act as if they were Robin Hood and his Merry Men.

 

Worf, obviously, was not very merry at all.  That's ok though, he never is.  You can be plenty merry however if you have one or two of these wonderfully named beverages.

 

Recipe:

 

  • 1 shot Flor de Caña rum

  • 1/2 shot Raspberry Pucker

  • 1/2 shot Bombay Sapphire gin

  • Cherry Bomb Jolt


 

Instructions:  Mix the booze together in a shaker and pour over ice. Add the Jolt to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment