Saturday, May 30, 2009

Oh God, It Gets Worse. They Have Lame Helmets Too



 

As if things in the live-action GI Joe movie weren't bad enough already, now I'm finding out that the absoultely retarded accelerator suits that the Joes wear in the film come complete with even more retarded helmets.

 

Don't believe me, take a look for yourself.

 

Fucking Stupid! Fucking Stupid!!! FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!

 

Oh god, I wish I was making this up.  I really wish that this was April Fool's Day or something and that I was just pulling your leg, but that's what the GI Joe team will look like in their new movie.  To see what may very well be the worst suit designs in the history of movie making in action, check out the embedded video above.  Be warned though, complete and total lameness abounds through every second of the clip.  You have been warned.

 

That sound you're hearing right now?  That's the sound of my heart shattering into a million tiny pieces.  If you need me, I'm going to be curled up in the fetal position on the floor clutching a bottle of whiskey to help dull the pain.

3 comments:

  1. utterly retarded. It makes me sad to think the our once Gung Ho (also a GI Joe hero) is so under powered by COBRA that they need such suits and still manage to let arrive too late. At least Team America killed the terrorists

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it me or does that helmet resemble the Halo helmet, sans shiny-opaqueness?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right Lalorax. It totally looks like the random schmo space marines from Halo. So does this make the Joe team the miscellaneous cannon fodder that slows the Master Chief down?

    ReplyDelete