Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Batman Vs. Pokemon



 

Yeah, that's pretty much how it would happen every time.

 

Back in the mid to late 90's, the WB had a really awesome weekday afternoon lineup that included shows like Batman, Superman, Pokemon, Justice League and others.  For a short while, they even did these really awesome little promo bits during the credits of shows in which characters from different shows would interact in different ways.  Sometimes these were funny, sometimes they were sort of boring, but whenever Batman was involved, they were always downright hilarious.

 

While I do love the above video a lot, it is by no means my favorite one of these old animated shorts.  No, that honor goes to this one right here.

 



 

There's just something about Batman singing the Jigglypuff theme song that makes me smile every time I hear it.  It's been a decade since it first came out, and it still makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment