Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dork Yearbook Makes Me Feel All Nostalgic

dork-yearbook-2

 

Ok, be honest with yourself here.  Take a look at the above picture and admit that you've probably got at least a dozen photos from your childhood that look just as bad as this one does.  We all do.  It's ok.  As geeks, we need to be able to accept that we were really dorky kids and be not only content with that, but totally proud of it as well.

 

That's part of the purpose of a great website called Dork Yearbook.  The site is a  blog where readers can submit photos of themselves from when they were growing up that show off just how incredibly dorky we all were as kids.  I chose the above photo because it was one of my favorites on the site.  I don't think I could even tell you how many photos there probably are of me in which I look just as dorky as this.

 

If you'd like to feel a little nostalgia for the days gone by, be sure to check out some of the photos of kids from the 80's and 90's playing with early computers and console game systems and playing with kickass toys like GI Joe and the Thundercats.

No comments:

Post a Comment