Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pure Awesomeness

avp

 

It's a really busy day at work today, so I don't have the proper time at the moment to devote to finding cool things to post, but I did come across this truly awesome picture while wandering online for a few seconds so I had to share.

 

Best Alien vs. Predator picture . . . . . ever!

 

Also, I totally am willing to bet $5 on the Predator to win.  $10 bucks says he can do it in less than five moves.

 

(Via IO9)

 

UPDATE:  I also just found this amazing picture over at the SciFi Wire

 

avp2

 

Is it just me, or does it totally look like the Predator is trying to seduce the Alien in this shot?  His (or possibly her, I can't tell) stance as he takes his shot seems awfully suggestive if you ask me.  And the Alien is totally checking out his ass.

1 comment:

  1. I dunno, I figure predator as more tactical and take down huge numbers one at a time even when out numbered. Where as alien needs to multiply and out number, but would alien choose to have more than 1 queen on its on the board or would it instinctively be driven to create another knight instead?

    ReplyDelete