Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Wonder What The US Exchange Rate Is For Imperial Credits

imperial-credits

 

Why is it fake money always looks about a million times cooler than real money?  Seriously, is it just me or does this look a hell of a lot cooler than the usual United States one dollar bill (which looks like this)?

 

I don't know about you, but I personally would much rather have a Death Star, Star Destoryer and Tie Fighters on the back of my greenbacks that a stupid pyramid with an eye in it and an Eagle.  And while George Washington may have been cool and all, he couldn't kill people with the force like Darth Vader can.  If I was in charge of the US mint, I would seriously consider replacing Mr. Washington with someone who is a much more accurate symbol of our country's core beliefs.  Vader is a perfect symbol of the American dream.  He was born a slave but earned his freedom through talent and perseverence and eventually went on to become the second most politically powerful person in the galaxy.

 

I bet that if there was a poll taken to see who American citizens wanted more on their money, Washington or Vader, Vader would win in a landslide victory. 

 

Oh, as for who made these.  The images were created by a deviantart user by the name of Diablo2003 for Disney Star Wars fan days back in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment