Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Two More Reasons I Want To Buy Batman: Arkham Asylum



 

Aside from the super cool looking game footage I posted about earlier, and the fact that the point of the game is you playing Batman as he wanders through the insane asylum beating the crap out of Gotham's looniest citizens, I now have two more reasons for us all to have to buy the upcoming video game Batman: Arkham Asylum.

 

1.  Kevin Conroy will be voicing Batman/Bruce Wayne the game.

 

2.  Mark Hamill will be voicing the Joker.

 

Those two points pretty much sell me on the game already.  They've gotten the difinitive voice actors for those two characters to step back into a sound booth and once again breathe life into the Caped Crusader and his arch enemy.  This is the best news I've heard all day.  Now I really can't wait for this game to come out.

 

(Via Joystiq)

No comments:

Post a Comment