Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Spirit.....Of Christmas

 

 

Typically, I'm not a big fan of G4 or the stuff they create.  More often than not they're usually making fun of geeks (their fanbase) and insulting them as opposed to glorifying what it means to be a geek.  I can't say that I really have a problem with that kind of comedy really.  I respect their ability to do it, I just don't usually care to be mocked by the things I watch is all.

 

However, the above clip was so good I had to share.  It's a fake trailer for a parody film called The Spirit of Christmas.  It takes the visual style of Frank Miller's The Spirit movie, as well as moments from the trailer, and it mocks the hell out of it by turning it into a Christmas movie.

 

I think my favorite line was Santa saying, "Somebody bring me a hat, and it sure as hell had better be red!"

 

(Via ToplessRobot)

No comments:

Post a Comment