Friday, December 12, 2008

The Hardest Nintendo Quiz You Will Ever Take



 

Mental Floss, a site known for its fun but usually difficult daily quizes, has posted up what is quite possibly the hardest old school Nintendo quiz I've ever taken in my entire life.  It's called Are You A Nintendo Historian?, and its a match up quiz where they give you the covers of ten classic NES games, along with ten vague game references.  You have to match which references go to which games.

 

Sounds easy, right?  Wrong.  The references they give you range from easy to "oh my god are you frakking kidding me?" difficult. 

 

I did manage to get an 8 out of 10 on the quiz, but it did take me a few minutes to wrack the dark recesses of my mind for information I haven't used in at least 15 years.

 

Take the quiz and post your scores in the comments below.  I'm curious as to how everyone else does as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment