Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Lost Teaser Tells Us Nothing New (Not That I Really Expected It To)

 



 

It's a really slow geek news day thus far, so I apologize for the lack of posts today, but I did find this fun little teaser for the new season of Lost that starts next January.

 

The clip doesn't tell us much (does anything on Lost ever tell us much?), but it does do a decent job of reminding me how much I'm looking forward to the show's return.  If nothing else it will give me something to watch that isn't Heroes, which only ever manages to make me angrier and angrier with each new episode.

 

Seriously, did you see this week's episode?  If they don't kill off Claire soon on that show, I may just go crazy and go on a killing spree of my own.  God that character is so annoying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment