Friday, December 5, 2008

The Things Alan Moore Has Nightmares About



 

Leave it to the Simpsons to create the most perfect representation of Alan Moore's hatred for hollywood and its tendency to adapt (and in his opinion destory) his works.  These must be the things that wake up Moore in the middle of the night screaming.

 

I have no idea what episode this is from as I stopped watching the Simpsons years ago when they stopped being funny, but I will grant them this comic gem.  Whoever wrote this is a true geek hero.  Seeing this almost made me shoot water out of my nose as I tried to contain my laughter. Watchmen Babies? V For Vacation?!?!?! Oh my god this is utter brilliance!!!  And look how adorable Bart/Rorschach looks...and Dr. Manhattan!  So frakking rad!!!

 

(Via IO9)

No comments:

Post a Comment