Monday, December 22, 2008

Just Another Muppet Monday - The Holiday Episode (Part 5)



 

Happy Holidays everyone, and welcome to another great week at Geek-tastic!

 

This week, of course, is Christmas, and as such postings on the latter half of this week may be a little sparse, but I will do my best to try to post at least one or two things a day.  I'm also going to be on vacation all next week, so the postings here won't be at their regular levels until after New Years.  Sorry folks, but I badly need a break.

 

Never fear though, the new year is almost upon us, and some exciting things will be happening here at Geek-tastic.  Just be patient.

 

This week also brings us to the conclusion of the Muppet Family Christmas.  The greatest christmas special ever in my opinion.  I hope you've enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment