Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This Pillow Will Slowly Digest You Over A Thousand Years

sarlacc

 

Oh good lord, some creative geek out there has gone and created a pillow version of Return of the Jedi’s Sarlacc Pit monster. This pillow was made by flickr user scrumptiousdelight as part of a geeky crafting challenge called Stitch Wars.

 

While I admire such a truly geeky crafting endeavour, I can’t help but be slightly weirded out at the sight of the Sarlacc Pit in adorable plush form. This is the fabled Pit of Carcoon. This is the beast that ate Boba Fett and probably thousands of others. It is an ancient beast and should be feared. It shouldn’t be cute and cuddly.

 

Also, am I the only one who thinks that the pillow also looks sort of like an alien being born? Ewww! I’m sorry, but I just couldn’t rest my head on something that looks like tentacles and a beak coming out of a woman’s nether regions. Maybe that’s just me, but I couldn’t find that comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment