Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Relationships In The X-Men Books Are More Twisted Than Those Found On Most Soap Operas

 

xmen

 

(To see the full image, click on the picture above)

 

Wow, and you thought your family was screwed up?  You've got nothing on the X-men.  I always knew that Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters and all of the students that went there had some complicated relationship entanglements going on, but I had no idea it was this bad.  Seriously, the X-men and their enemies have slept around so much and have lived such complicated love lives that even Jerry Springer and Maury Povich combined couldn't help to sort out this mess.

 

Just looking at this chart gives me a headache.  I do have to say one thing though, while Storm and Dazzler may be total floozies, no one in the X-Men universe compares to the sluttyness that is Wolverine.  Just looking at his vast number of connections makes me feel dirty.  I wonder if his mutant healing factor protects him from STD's.

 

(Via BoingBoing)

No comments:

Post a Comment