Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Things Are Getting Really Friendly In A Galaxy Far Far Away

I guess when she said, "I'd just as soon kiss a Wookie" she must have really meant it.

 

Princess Leia has always had a strange taste in men. For a lady with a royal upbringing, she sure does love to hobnob with the lower levels of society. The smugglers and the gamblers and the political rebels. Soundrels and scum, if you will. And now we find out that she's also into some inter-species fun as well. Maybe she just has a thing for hairy guys.

 

Don't worry about Han though, I don't think he's going to be angry about this at all. It seems he's already moved on and found someone else to share his life with.

 

Aww, they make such a cute couple. Don't you think?

 

Both of these great photos are actually part of a series of rarely seen Star Wars photos that have recently been posted online.  I think my favorite one after these two is the one of Harrison Ford making a really weird face. Just check out the link, you'll know which one I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment