Monday, August 3, 2009

Random Awesomeness

It's always bothered me that the instruments these guys play are called a Jizz according to the Star Wars Mythos.  That makes the band technically go by the term Jizz Wailers.  That just sounds so wrong to me.


The Star Wars Cantina Song In A Capella Form


 






 

Oh my god, I could listen to this thing over and over all day long.  It's just so happy.  This made my my whole week better.

 

This great version of the best bar song of all time comes to us courtesy of the incredibly talented folks from the A Capella group Sixteen Feet.  They also do an unbelieveably cool version of the Mighty Mouse theme song and a medley of songs from the Muppet Show which definitely needs to be listened to as well.

 

Here's a direct link to the MP3 of the song, if you're so inclined to have a copy of it.

 

(Via BoingBoing)

No comments:

Post a Comment