Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Legend Of Neil Has Returned

I love that his sword still looks wooden and crappy, even though he's obviously upgraded it from the original starter wooden sword. 

 

Ok, so I know I promised you this posting forever ago . . . and that I'm really really late in getting it to you.  Yes, I know, I suck.

 

Do you know what doesn't suck though?  Legend of Neil Season 2.  Finally, after a long wait it is finally here  . . . . and it certainly doesn't disappoint. 

 

To see the new episode, GO HERE!

 

If you have never seen the Legend of Neil before, you can do one of two things.  You can either watch the new episode linked to above, in which you'll be treated to a very brief recap of the whole first season of the show (in awesome song form).  Or, you can go here and watch the show from its beginning.  Personally, I suggest the latter option, but that's just me.

 

I'm so happy.  This episode sees the return of the nympho codependent fairy.  Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment