Monday, August 3, 2009

Random Awesomeness

I would pay good money to watch Blade kill that whiny bitch of a Vampire.

 

Welcome to a brand new feature that will be appearing here at Geek-tastic going forward.  Any posts labeled Random Awesomeness will be devoted to tiny bits of news or info or whatever that are too small warrant a full length article being written about them, but which I want to share with you anyways.  They'll cover anything and everything and will be posted on a whim as I find something that amuses me.

 

To start us off, we have here this beautifully delightful little photoshop job that I can only wish in my heart of hearts will one day come true.  If Wesley Snipes were to ever be cast for a cameo role at the very end of the last Twilight film as the vampire hunter Blade, I think I would explode from sheer joy.

 

Thanks to Mattman for showing me this on the floor of Comic Con, and to my friend Adam for posting this to his Google Reader shared documents so I could easily find it when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment