Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wonder Con Photos Are Online For Your Viewing Pleasure

DSC02903 by you.

 

Hey there, Patrick here, reporting from Wonder Con up in San Francisco, Ca.  Yesterday was a fun day at the con.  The GeekRoundTable panel went rather well, and I got to see a sneak peek of the new Wonder Woman animated movie (which rocks by the way).

 

I managed to take some cool pics throughout the day, including the above comic cover which I just happen to think is the greatest cover of all time.  You can see the flickr set of photos by clicking here, or you can click on the image above.

 

I'll be taking more pics throughout the day today, including (hopefully) some good shots from the Watchmen and Star Trek panels that are going on today.  I'll get them up as soon as I can.  Until then, have a fun weekend and I'll see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment