Thursday, February 26, 2009

Heading off to Wonder Con

wonder-con

 

I mentioned previously how I was going to be attending Wonder Con at the end of February.  Well, the time is upon us finally.  I'm headed up to San Francisco today to get ready for the con starting tomorrow.  As a result, postings here on Geek-tastic over the next couple of days will be a little sketchy.  I am bringing my laptop with me to the con, and I will try posting as often as I can, but I am unsure as to whether or not I'll have access to the internet at the convention center.  So be sure to check back occasionally over the weekend and I'll try to update as often as possible. 

 

If you wish to get random updates about what I'm up to at the con, you can follow me on Twitter.  My name there is Twilightjumper.

 

Also, for those in the area who are going to the con as well, the GeekRoundTable is hosting a panel on Friday that I'll be a part of.  We'll be recording a live podcast at the panel.  If you'd like to meet any of us or take part in what is sure to be a fun event, be sure to swing by.  Here's the info:

 
4:30-5:30 GeekRoundTable.com @ WonderCon—It’s a live podcast with the funniest guys in geekdom! The folks from GeekRoundTable.com are at WonderCon to give their take on the world of geek. Host Ned Cato Jr and producer Jesse Lopez are joined by panelists Chris and Mary Sturhann, Matthew Jeffery, Patrick Roach, Wesley Strawther, and Johann Joseph as the Beaver! Put your two cents in on the discussion in their open chair. There will be surprise guests and cool giveaways. Room 220

 

This weekend should be a lot of fun.  I'll do my best to try to keep the site updated.  Things will be back to normal on Tuesday, once I'm back from the convention.  Until then, have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment