Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday The 13th!!!



 

It's Friday The 13th, and that can only mean one thing . . . . . . somewhere out there . . . . . . Jason Vorhees is killing horny teenagers.

 

That's right, the new remake of the original Friday The 13th film starring everyone's favorite opponent of premarital sex, Jason Vorhees, hits theaters today.  And I just so happen to be lucky enough to have a half day at work today, so I'm going to be leaving early and heading to the theater to go see it this afternoon.  I will try to have a review up this weekend if possible. 

 

I would also like to apologize for the lack of postings here at the site lately.  It's been a very busy two weeks for me at my job, and whenever my job gets busy that means I don't have as much time to devote to this site as I'd like.  I'll try to catch up on some postings this weekend as there's a bunch of stuff I've been saving but haven't had a chance to get to yet.  Also, I still owe you my Fanboys movie review as well, and I'm hoping to get that to you soon.

 

So, once again, I'm sorry for the lack of content here lately.  Just be patient and I'll have more coming soon.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment