Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Ultimate Disney/Marvel Crossover Poster

It's almost too pretty to look at.

 

It's like someone reached directly into my brain and pulled out a snapshot of what I was thinking of the day I heard that Disney had bought Marvel Comics.  Amazingly, the result is even more beautiful that I could ever possibly imagine.  Sure, there may be a ton of nay-sayers out there who are worried about the crossover effect of the Disney/Marvel merger, but I'm definitely not one of them.  I don't know about you, but I'd read the hell out of an Iron Man/Gizmo Duck crossover story.  And a Donald/Howard the Duck team-up is sheer genius. 

 

Hell, this image even has Squirrel Girl hanging out with Chip & Dale.  It simply doesn't get more awesome than that.  Let us not forget that Squirrel Girl has already defeated the likes of Doctor Doom and Thanos on her own and has even defeated Deadpool twice.  If she teamed up with the Rescue Rangers, she could easily become one of the most powerful characters in the whole of the Marvel universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment