Monday, December 14, 2009

Pride And Prejudice And Portman

 I would gladly pay $10 to watch this woman killing hordes of the undead.  Hell, I'd even pay $20.

 

Holy crap!  This is the best news I've heard in a while.  Variety is reporting that Queen Amidala herself, Natalie Portman, will be both producing and starring in a movie adaptation of the book Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  If any of you read my review of the book, you know I pretty much loved the crap out of it.  To have any movie adaptation at all made of the book is awesome news to me.  Then throw in the fact that it will star Natalie "OhMyGodShesSoHot" Portman as the zombie slaying Elizabeth Bennett and I pretty much lose all coherent thought as a result of the awesomeness bestowed upon me.

 

Seriously.  Think about it.  Natalie Portman, in a Victorian gown, whooping zombie ass.  Can we ask for a better film than that?  I think not.

 

And it's not just zombies too.  Let's not forget that the book had Ninjas in it.  If the movie adaptation is at all faithful to the book, we could very well get to see Natalie Portman punch her fist into a Ninja's chest, pull out his still beating heart, and then take a bite of it.  I only have one word for that.

 

FUCKAWESOME!!!

 

As of this moment, I have stopped caring about any other film currently in production.  This is the only film I want to see.  It can't get made fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment