Monday, December 7, 2009

Facebook Updates From A Galaxy Far, Far Away

 When I was a little kid, watching the Ewok try to wake up his dead friend depressed the hell out of me.  As an adult, I wish we got to see more of the annoyingly cute little furballs die.  I'm a jaded bastard.

 

I know, I know, the fictional facebook updates thing may be getting a little old, what with me already having posted video game characters and superheroes updates before.  I'm sure though that if you indulge me here once again, you too will enjoy the hilarity that is Star Wars Facebook updates.  The one above with the Stormtroopers talking is my favorite, but there'll all really good.

 

Be sure to swing by Geekologie to check them all out, but here's one more that had me cracking up when I first saw it.

 

z2

 

Poor Wedge, Luke will never let him live down having to pull out of the trench run on the first Death Star.  Even all these years later.  That's gotta get to a guy after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment