Thursday, December 24, 2009

Two Words . . . Chick Magnet

 She can make me do the Kessel Run in less than 30 seconds.

 

A Millennium Falcon bed?  Hells fucking yes.  Some mad geniuses have created this one of a kind piece of awesome, and they've been kind enough to post pics of it online for the rest of us to drool over.  You can see a full gallery of images of the bed here, and trust me when I say they are absolutely amazing.  The bed even has lights on the front and back of the bed which fully light up. 

 

Of course, a bed like this is just begging for inappropriate Star Wars quotes to be made while laying in it.  My personal favorite quote is, "You came in that thing?  You're braver than I thought."

1 comment:

  1. I would totally do a guy who had a bed like this. As long as he was the type of geek that showered regularly. ;-)

    ReplyDelete