Thursday, August 18, 2011

In A Dapper Galaxy Far, Far Away


Artist Greg Peltz has released a gorgeous series of prints recently in which he depicts Star Wars characters in Victorian/Steampunk attire. I must say, seeing Boba Fett all done up in a suit and top hat adds an element of pure class to him he was missing before. Personally, I wouldn't mind being chased around the galaxy by such a sharp dressed fellow.

Click on the links below to see Greg's version of the following characters:


I can't help but notice one glaring omission so far in this set though. No Han Solo? What? That's just so, so wrong. I want to see Han looking pimp as hell in a pinstrip suit and bowler cap, and I want to see it now!

Thanks go to the ever awesome Geek-tastic contributor Mike Noyes for the tip about these.

No comments:

Post a Comment