Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Happy Hour


Tonight I'm finally getting around to seeing Cowboys & Aliens (a review will be up next week sometime). In honor of this, today's edition of Friday Happy Hour is dedicated to Daniel Craig. I looked around online and couldn't really find any Cowboy or Alien related shots that I thought were nerdy enough, so I decided to go with Daniel Craig's other famous nerd-loved character . . . James Bond!

So, without further ado, I present to you the James Bond Martini.


James Bond Martini

Ingredients

  • 3 oz gin
  • 1 oz vodka
  • 1/2 oz Lillet Blanc wine

Instructions

Pour the gin, vodka and Lillet blanc into a cocktail shaker half-filled with cracked ice. Shake well, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a twist of lemon, and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment