Monday, August 29, 2011

How The Harry Potter Series Should Have Ended


I must say that I'm a fan of the folks over at HowItShouldHaveEnded.com. Nine times out of ten, their videos are spot on in pointing out obvious plot holes in films in fairly humorous ways. Whenever a new video of theirs comes out, I'm always down to check it out because they are pretty much guaranteed to make me chuckle at least a little. In fact, if they were to make a regular series of their reoccurring joke where Batman and Superman are sitting in a diner and talking about superhero stuff, I'd watch the hell out of that thing.

This month, they bring us a great video about how the Harry Potter book and film series should have ended. Once again, I can't help but agree with them. Professor Snape being totally bad ass and saving everyone? I'm totally down with that!

1 comment: