Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Clone Wars Begins Oct 3rd on Cartoon Network

                                                


Cartoon Network has debuted the official website for the animated series. The site not only announces the debut date for October 3rd, but also has a new trailer for the animated series and a game called "Fierce Twilight". This is just one of the commercials that have been airing on Cartoon Network over the past weekend. I spotted another one with Ahsoka Tano narrating. Check it out! We get to see if this will improve upon the "movie". I am betting it does.


 I have now watched 3 different trailers and have to say, while geered for children, I have very high hopes for this series. The trailer that is screening on the Cartoon Network's webpage is brilliant, and we see a lot of the lesser known Jedi as well as a good dose of the big three, Anakin, Obi, and Yoda. I am very impressed by what I saw and can't wait till Oct 3rd. Till then may the force be with us all.


1 comment:

  1. Holy crap!!! The trailer on the main page looks amazing. I'm really hoping this series is good. Even if it's only half as good as that trailer is, it's gonna be rad!

    ReplyDelete