Friday, September 5, 2008

Bill Gates + Jerry Seinfeld = Strangely Odd Commercial

 

 

The first in what will be a series of new microsoft ads has come out.  The ads will feature former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates hanging out with former TV star Jerry Seinfeld.

 

The commercial is a little odd.  Maybe it's just me and I don't get it.  But they're hanging out in a shoe store.  What is this advertising?  Is there a new product they're hocking here?  If so I totally missed it.

 

Although I must admit that Bill Gates flashing his discount shoe club card with a really young pic of him on it is hilarious.

 

The ad sort of reminded me of the old American Express commercials where Jerry Seinfeld and an animated Superman used to hang out and do stuff. I loved those ads. How could you not love an animated Superman that was voiced by Patrick Wardburton?

1 comment:

  1. Having Tivo I never usually watch commercials but, I will watch these when I see them. They are funny.
    Love them. :)

    ReplyDelete