Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Technical Problems

Hey everyone,

A quick update about the status of the Wonder Con pics. I had just finished uploading them from my camera to my laptop last night and had begun organizing them so I could post them up to flickr when my laptop totally died on me. I'm not sure what is wrong with it, but it's no longer booting up.

To make matters worse, right after I had transferred the pics, I deleted them from my camera's SD card. Now, my dead laptop is the only thing that has copies of all of the pics I took at the con. I'm really hoping I can recover everything and that the laptop can be fixed, but right now I can't say for certain that will happen. It's is quite possible that all of my pics from the con may be gone forever.

That possibility saddens me to no end.

I will keep you guys up to date on the status of the pics as soon as I find out what's wrong with my laptop and whether it can be saved or not. Cross your fingers and let's hope for the best.

On the plus side, I hadn't transferred over any of the audio clips I took at the con, so I will still have those for podcasting purposes. Of course, all of my podcast editing software was on the laptop so it may be a while before I can get another podcast up.

No comments:

Post a Comment