Friday, April 30, 2010

Jonah Hex Has A Little Something On His Face

Here's the first trailer for DC's upcoming film based on the Jonah Hex comics. It stars Josh Brolin as the facially scarred, pissed off cowboy who is hunting down the man who killed his family (John Malkovich). I'm a big fan of western films. I'm also a big fan of comic book films. So, having a comic book/western film coming out is something I'm really looking forward to.

Yeah, it has Megan Fox too. No film is perfect, but somehow I highly doubt she's been cast in the film for her great thespian abilities. She's in the film as a prostitute, so I guess you could say she's been type cast pretty well. She'll be there for eye candy, and to get fanboys who would normally go to see a western film into the seats. I can't blame the filmmakers for doing that. Sticking Megan Fox into a corset and stockings and having her parade around the film will sell tickets. Let's be honest here, it will.

I'm going to look at the postiive things though. At one point in the film there is a horse with gattling guns strapped to it. That's pretty fucking awesome if you ask me. I'm sold. I'll be in line to see this when it comes out on June 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment