Monday, April 26, 2010

Protection From A Galaxy Far Far Away

What you see here is quite simply the greatest condom wrapper you will ever find. This is supposedly a real condom wrapper from France. I'm pretty sure this isn't real. It's most likely a really clever photoshop job, but I really wish it was real. If it was, I'd go buy packs of these things and would only ever use this brand of condom from this day forward. I wouldn't even care if I had to import the damn things in from France at high costs. It would be totally worth it.

Oh, and for those of you who don't speak French, it says, "I am not your father!"

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Although, this does lead to some potentially really bad jokes that could take place during sex. You just know someone out there will eventually say something along the lines of, "feel the force flowing through you" whilst in the middle of some very intimate moments.

And yes, by someone . . . I mean me.


(Via Geekologie)

No comments:

Post a Comment