Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome to geek-tastic

Hello there and welcome to geek-tastic.com.  The purpose of this site will be to bring you news and information on all things geek related.  Comic books, movies, videogames, cartoons, you name it.  We here at geek-tastic will scour the internets looking for all of the best news and will compile it here so that you can find it all at one convenient location.

We'll also be occasionally covering geek related events, such as this week's Comic Con International in San Diego, Ca.

My name is Patrick, and I'll be covering Comic Con all weekend, live from the event itself.  I'll be reporting in as often as I can with coverage of the goings-on at the convention and will soon be setting up a flickr account with pictures from the con as well.

You'll have to excuse the page itself for a little bit for its spartan appearance.  This is my first ever news blog, and I'm going to be building it up as we go.  Over the next few weeks and months the site will see many updates and most likely many visual overhalls as well. 

I also would like to take a moment to thank my good friend Josh Lander.  It is only by his good graces that this site is up and running at all.  He is a poet and a scholar, and I am very lucky to be his friend.  Without him, this site would still be a pipe dream.  Thank you Josh.

Now let's start this site off right.  Here's the newest Star Wars: Clone Wars trailer.  The movie comes out August 15th.  Man I can't wait for this one!

 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh...I am officially logged in. I feel the awesomeness coming over me. Proud to be a member!

    ReplyDelete