Friday, July 25, 2008

More con news is coming, I swear



Hey everyone,

Sorry for the lack of posts from comic con yesterday. Most of the day was spent wandering the floor, and not much time was spent upstairs where the internet connection was. That will be fixed today though. I swear. I'll be posting more regularly today, with additional pics being added to the photo stream (once I upgrade the service to a premium account).

There's lots of stuff to discuss. Footage from the new Tron movie was shown yesterday, the Torchwood panel was absolutely hilarios, I met Walter Koenig totally randomly.

I'll be heading to con soon, and once I get there, I'll start posting stuff. In the meantime, you can read about the travesty that is going to be the new GI Joe movie here.

No comments:

Post a Comment