Monday, July 28, 2008

Evil Dead 4? Hell yeah! Gimme some sugar baby!



Gawker.com has a report up this morning regarding a possible forthcoming Evil Dead 4 film.  At the SD Comic Con over the weekend, Sam Raimi had a panel for his new film Drag Me to Hell.  During the panel he was asked about doing another Evil Dead film.  Here's how he responded:

"I love working with Bruce Campbell... He’s super willing to do anything to make it right. He’s a very funny guy, but mostly he’s got this quality where he will physically do anything to get the shot done right, so I would love to work with Bruce again because I’d love to test those limits. I’d love to make another Evil Dead picture. And actually that’s in the wheelhouse. I’d like to work on it with my brother Ivan [Raimi] when he comes up next week.“

Now, I have no idea what "in the wheelhouse" means in hollywood terms, but it sure sounds like the film is a go, and we'll get to see it at some point.  I personally would be totally for this.  It's been far too long since I've seen Bruce Campbell blowing away demons with a shotgun while spouting off classic one-liners.

-Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment