Thursday, October 27, 2011

He's Just A Sweet Batvestite


This lovely image comes to us courtesy of Deviant Art user LJK08, who has crafted one of the most amusing (if admittedly the only) Batman/Rocky Horror Picture Show mashup that I have ever seen.

Normally, the thought of Batman parading around in women's lingerie is something I wouldn't normally agree with as it's so counter to the basic nature of the character, but he just looks so happy here I can't help but enjoy this. Also, Superman as Brad Majors is so absolutely perfect that it makes me laugh every time I look at him. Just seeing him standing there looking awkward and uncomfortable in his red undies makes me want to scream out, "My socks! I can't move my socks!!!"

Thanks go to my friend Carrie for pointing this one out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment